-
January 8th, 2002, 04:45 PM
#31
Senior Hostboard Member
HEY!! Can't Jely get a little privacy?
Oh, wait, the girl's already in her knickers... I take it back; what does she have to hide?
------------------
Aesthetically Appreciative
"And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!
-
January 11th, 2002, 04:51 AM
#32
Inactive Member
*swoons* I need another drink.
------------------
Where did I leave my effing halo?!?!
-
January 12th, 2002, 05:28 PM
#33
Inactive Member
-
January 16th, 2002, 10:21 PM
#34
Inactive Member
Hullo! Jelymo in knickers!
Would you like another drink, dear? Or how about a snack? Roses? Anything at all?
------------------
-
February 18th, 2002, 02:40 PM
#35
Inactive Member
Arn't Knickers like panties? whats a guy doing with them on??? 
------------------
Miral's Slave
tyledras's Sidekick
Sanctuary for an Elf
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar!
Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children-The Crow.
-
March 16th, 2002, 03:13 PM
#36
Inactive Member
I'M not the one wearing the knickers, Dumbass, SHE is!!
And she looks very pretty, too *hands Jely a rose, but not any sappy poetry*
------------------
-
March 16th, 2002, 03:30 PM
#37
HB Forum Owner
sucker....
*laughs maniacally*
------------------
Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
Jely is my other sidekick
Ski and Tyledras are family.
If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
True friends stab you in the front
"You are such a whore."-Tyledras
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks